TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (hereinafter “Terms”) SET FORTH BELOW BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Please read these Terms carefully. Your use of this website signifies your agreement to abide by these terms. If you do not agree to these Terms you are not allowed to use the website.
Your access to and use of www.CaptivateTheCrowd.com, (hereinafter “Website,” “Site”), owned by Williams Group Inc, (hereinafter “Company”), is subject to the following Terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and the Site are superseded and of no force or effect:
- You agree that the Site itself, as well as all copy, images, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site by the Company or other third parties, (hereinafter, collectively “Content”) are maintained for your personal use and information by the Company, and are legally owned by the Company and/or its third party providers. You agree that such Content shall include all proprietary videos, graphics, voice, and sound recordings, artwork, photos, documents, and text as well as all other materials included in the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Company hereby grants you permission to access, view, and use the Site solely for your personal purposes. No Company Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way unless written permission is expressly granted by the Company. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties.You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
- All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people used in the Content and contained in the Site, are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. The use of Content by you is strictly prohibited without express permission from the Company. Any unauthorized use of Content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at support@CaptivateTheCrowd.com. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to:
(a) your breach of this Agreement,
(b) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party,
(c) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site,
(d) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the
(e) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of
the Site or the services.
The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- The provisions of these Terms are to protect the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on their own behalf.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the county of Essex County, NJ. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms may be revised from time to time by the Company. You are bound by any such revisions and it is therefore recommended that you periodically visit this page to review any updated Terms to which you will be bound.
The information provided by www.CaptivateTheCrowd.com (“Website”, “Site” “we”, “our”), and contained on this website, is for general information purposes only and must not be construed as legal, financial, medical (including behavioral health) advice or any other form of professional advice or care.
If you require professional, legal, medical, or financial advice of any kind, you are advised to seek the help of a qualified and licensed professional.
While it is our intention to keep the information contained on our Site up to date,
we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability with respect to goods, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related content contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Under no circumstances will we be held liable for any loss or damage, including any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use or misuse of the information contained on this Website.
Any unauthorized use of the materials contained herein shall be done at your own risk.
Although you are able to link to other websites not under our control, we will not be held responsible for and have no control over the nature of the content contained on third party sites. The inclusion of any links to third party websites does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed by third-party websites.
We endeavor to keep the Website up and running without interruption. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Your access and use of this Website shall constitute your agreement that the materials contained herein shall be considered information only, and shall not be relied upon by you as true and accurate.
Last Updated: August 13, 2017